Every now and then, a stock market verdict on a blue chip is so severe that the market capitalization meltdown enters history books. Thus it was for arguably the bluest of blue chips – Apple .
Apple Inc has seen $ 280 billion in m-cap go up in smoke in 444 days -during the period from February 23, 2015 to May 12, 2016.
Apple’s m-cap meltdown is the third largest globally for private companies. Microsoft’s $392-billion m-cap fall in 359 days during the 1999-2000.
Trust a Chinese state giant to have the world record in m-cap meltdown — PetroChina , the state-owned oil and gas behemoth, which was the world’s first company to pass $1 trillion in m-cap, lost $750 billion in just 357 days in 2007-08, in the great Chinese stock market crash
- First Leaked Images of Apple’s New iPhone 7 Design ‘Confirmed’
- Apple, Samsung: Need to think new plan smartphone makers, Report
- Apple’s iPhone 7 Introducing Plan |Apple’s upcoming iPhone can change the game
- New Benchmarks ranking : Galaxy S7’s chips match the iPhone 6s
- Sketchy rumor suggests | Apple iPhone 7 could feature flush touch-sensitive Home button, dustproof casing and waterproof
- Intel set to deliver faster wireless speeds than ever before in Apple’s iPhone 7