Realme brings the Realme Flash Tool for installing software updates. You can now download the Realme Flash Tool, currently, Realme X50 Pro is the only compatible device. Please be patient the company will release support for more realme smartphones in the future. It doesn’t support rollback from Android 10 to Android 9.
Join our Realme channel on Telegram:
Before Proceeding, please make sure to read the “Disclaimer” carefully below.
1. All user data will get wiped out during flash, so please backup data before going ahead.
2. Before operating you need to have the device bootloader unlocked.
3. Please make sure your device can enter the fastboot mode.
4. Flash tool for users who want to flash to the official realme UI based on Android 10 versions (monthly updates)provided by realme.Please make sure that you use the tool in accordance with the tutorials and procedures provided by realme officially.
5. Flash tool for India user using only, we cannot guarantee that it will work properly in other regions
- Supported phone with 60%+ battery
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x PC/Mac
- 1 x realme Flash tool
- 1 x realme UI package
Collection: realme device bootloader unlock tutorial
[Start Flash your phone]
Step 1. Make sure you have backed up your data, flashing your phone will erase all of the data.
Step 2. Make sure you have the device bootloader unlocked.
(Follow the bootloader unlock tutorial to unlock your device
Step 3. Download and install the Flash tool on your pc.
Step 4. Follow the detailed steps below to flash your phone.
#1. Download the history package to your pc.
#2. Enter fastboot mode( Shutdown phone,then long press the power & volume down key simultaneous to enter the fastboot mode interface)
#3. Open realme Flash tool on your pc , browse the package path and choose the corresponding package.
#4. Loading your device：
#5. Start flash and confirm the reminder.
Wait for the flashing completed.